Thursday, March 6, 2014

LipDub Day

        Today, I woke up in the morning and got ready for the day; but no, for I wear black and white instead of red, white and blue. Some of us showed the Rebel pride while others - not so much. When the time came for the music video to record, we got separated in three places me, my sister and about the third of us went in the front courtyard of our school, we followed the white truck while it's recording and meh... it's so crazy that the truck hit the tree, but I don't see it, for we went to the gym. After the last shot of the music video being recorded, we went back to class and I headed to the auditorium after packing things up and ready to get going. We see CP Final Presentation Directions and I already got the paperwork taken. I believe we're at the very tight schedule - just less than 40 days left until the XP end of life.I'll get in the full swing of my CP - Behind the Scenes @ JHS and get things working on full schedule until the night of graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment