Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where She Went Book Review

This is the review of a sequel to the New York Times bestseller If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Enjoy!

        Three and a half years after the events of If I Stay, Adam Wilde was going on the world tour with Shooting Star for 67 days, but eventually the Collateral Damage album was recently released to the public. Adam needs to restore his love he had before he fell in love with Bryn and Vannessa from Hollywood - in which turns out to be Mia Hall, who was going to have one swan song at the Julliard on August 13, 2010 in New York City. It's about the music that's going on in the two-parter, about celebrities, about the rock music and his struggles of life. It may be recommended for those who have read If I Stay before.
        I guess it was a very good sequel, but much of a duology ender. The last time I read the series ender overall was The Last Olympian from Percy Jackson and the Olympians in the summer of 2012. I got two whole series taken care of, but at least the Percy Jackson movies suck - they don't follow the books at all except they get better bit by bit (e.g. Annabeth's hair was blonde in the second movie, but it was brown in the first movie). I am so looking forward to see the movie adaptation of If I Stay and hopefully its sequel. It had to follow the books, even though the movie adaptation was in progress to see how it goes good or bad. I think that was really awesome that I could enjoy Shooting Star in the movies. By the way, the soundtrack had over ten songs in select chapters including the first and most important one in the last chapter in which I'm not going to spoil it until you have read everything in this two-parter series. How cool is it to learn about the real world and the realities of real-life I have learned in order to write down stuff? You should be recommended to enjoy the two books of how Mia and Adam go separated and went back together again as a couple for the music between classic and rock with all of the realism of the world. I just want you to try it. Please, trust me... 2 THUMBS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment