Thursday, March 13, 2014

...Rushing Away

...in heaven,
I'm rushing away
for eternal life of being
Good and righteousness
I still believe in you God
Even though I just imagined myself to run after some wild men (one at a time)
I had rebelled against Him
I'm turning away from the sin
I will be faithful to the Gospel
And make things right to revise my world
It doesn't felt so right that I could lie
I feel so wrong of taking away the beloved children
I'll bring them back to where they belong before
And have Melody to have some more until the population stays the same
It's all except one and that should be Emma
 
Emma is a girl I know
For six weeks and counting
She's with me to go on a boat to the island, up the mountain
And I had to give up Emma for Max and Melody had to babysit
While I'm here at home
With a new perspective
 
I see the cross of Heaven
Take me back to the Kingdom come
I miss the East Gate with jasper, sapphire and agate
The West Gate with emerald, onyx and carnelian
The North Gate with chrysolite, beryl and topaz,
And the South Gate with chrysoprase, jacinth and amethyst
Lead me to the cross
Straight to the new home of the sky
 
Unto the promise of God
Let the fire rain into the world
Evil idols will fall
Grey clouds will go away
Look the sun had risen
Get up on your minds you millenials
Keep calm to yourselves and carry on your legacies
To your children, to your grandchildren and to your descendants to come
Over half of you were so busted for being Atheist and unsure of being either Democratic or Republican
So yeah, unplug it all out and pick up your cross for the first time
And support my blog
Your politics will truly belong when you comment
Any generations older than us should support it too
 
Let's make some noise
We want to hear that God loves us
Make your imaginations run wild
Throw all away of your sins
Make your self-esteem increase
Give up your useless stuff all away to the poor
Run hard until you look forever young
Like you really should
Let's give thanks for everything you've done wrong in the past and give your life to Him

No comments:

Post a Comment