Thursday, September 26, 2013

A TED Speaker Coming Up

        Last night, I had fun time at youth group. We played a game that we sit on the circles and one in the middle gets to sit on the empty chair fast. When he/she sits on the empty chair, the one on the right gets to be in the middle and it's 100% endless unless we have to do musical chairs. I found out that I don't actually have a favorite superhero because there's no other than Superman, Spiderman Batman, Robin & the Teen Titans, Ben 10, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Fantastic 4, Commander & Jetstream, Incredibles, Frozone, Wondergirl, Powerpuff Girls, Catwoman, Max the Hybrid-Bird Kid aka Maximum Ride or Sonic the Hedgehog (that blue-blur running around 760 mph). I just go random on blurting out or copying off. Remember last year, when Mr. J. Henry discussed us on what makes a hero, he got the Phoenix, guardian of Seattle. He was 25 years old and he saves Seattle from the forces of evil. We learned on what makes a hero a fantasy and what makes a hero a reality.
        The next morning, when the movie was buffering, the ASL teacher wrote down something and I read silently in my mind. The movie continues when there's a festivity going on in the afternoon. I was sorta worried of where we actually went off. During connections, we ended up sitting on the pool side at the 5th row bottom right end. Tomorrow, we watched a video about a TED speaker coming up tomorrow. I was very bored about the skate change story. During 4th period, we had a theory test - it's less scary so I am very good at the music skills mostly on what I heard and understood from the past. When I'm done with the test, I ended up continuing Moby Dick and am trying to reach the halfway point. Don't worry after the halfway point, I'm coming for a book review after the other half because time is going way too fast and it takes a while to reach the fifth one. After a while, I may continue on reading the goodreads review of this book. After that, I may think of what next. Now everything's getting all loose up as I read devos and such morals & lessons, so that way I don't have to worry of where did I exactly left off at.

Song: Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment