Monday, September 16, 2013

My Pure Imaginative Friend of My Dreams I Had Since 4th Grade

        Yesterday, I don't know why some think that my little secret was obviously too cool for school. They think it's edgy, dark and hilariously bad, but I'm not joking you, nor kidding you either. I still found it to be awesome, because it's only part of pure imagination. I fell in love since I was ten. When I watched the film about it on the Nook at the beginning of the past summer, I suddenly grew quite shocked about this. Now since the life is a lie, I really just don't know what to deal with it. It just deals to see how awesome it looks just as I read Maximum Ride. I wrote down the details for my little secret as a teen. It turns out that he's edgy and low self-esteemed several years back.
        When I was a tween, I was crazy, having fun, wasting time, breaking the rules, and enjoyed the cares. I was very immature back then. Other than that, I did an "ok" job. During my later years as a tween, I was sent to detention sometimes and I did not made it on finals. This school is sucking away pure imagination that I just want to bring it back. I just wished that I have to stay in the school district throughout the whole secondary ed life and just move out to UW where I would've become famous every night until I am 100% famous enough to go to Hollywood to be the next Hannah Montana on X Factor. When I grow up, I would've been more like both Hannah Montana and Maximum Ride.
        Don't worry, my little secret showed up on my life journals, for it appeared several times. If I write "Natalie's Imagination" or "Natalie's Imagination; Flashback", my little secret will show up sometime while I appear most times. Whereas, for 1st quarter reading - the recommendations were "Into Thin Air" and "The Scarlet Letter". I would like to do so after "Princess Academy" sometime, but for now, I'm reading "Moby Dick", for which it took me a month to go through and progressing. I need to take some pictures from life journal, so I can show you how good my pure imagination progressed up until the day when I will reach the Ultimate Goal I'm always dreaming and thinking of after the whole fairy tale process, Chronicles of Narnia, and the first four installments of Protectors Pentalogy (first three of the Sequel Tetralogy). Thanks and go have fun. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment