Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Auditional Workshop and Culminating Project Ideas to Think

"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are."
-Anonymous


        Flashback: When I was in ninth grade, I had my CAPStone project. It was a Renewal Food Bank. Back in junior high, the food bank is right next to our church, the time when you can donate non-perishable food to the hungry. I learned how to work; sorting things out and taking time doing hours of service. After all of that taken care of, I understood after all of these years of how to do projects for graduation requirements. I did a poster board and did showed up until the last day of junior high, when we graduate from the jr. high transitional program. When I went to high school, I was starting to understand the requirements for a CP. Two years flew by as I watch others do the presentations. If you're in Washington, let's say that if you're in high school, you just got to have a CP. It has a purposal, a reasearch paper, time log, 5 evidence, and over 15 minutes of presentation. It's very good whatsoever. Phew, decisions, decisions, decisions.

        I don't know when to begin with, but I wonder if I got my interests (my artistic side). Auditions turn out good, but I knew there are 2-person scenes like a duo. I auditioned as the one who has a monologue, which is going to be the first thing ever spoken of and it's taken from "The Good Doctor". Thanks and have a fantastic, wonderful rest of the day.

Song: "Stand in the Rain" by superchic[k]

No comments:

Post a Comment