Thursday, September 19, 2013

Family Nights Are Back

        It's been a long summer since school's out, and I had dinner. It's some pho spaghetti, bread, lettuce, a drink of water and for dessert: neopolitan ice cream. I go to youth group and had a great time there. One time, when someone said some old English on Matt. 5:14-16, we all laughed at what we don't understand. If we learned literature more and more, we shouldn't laugh at that complex language. It's OK. I got one situation about my family: my parents struggled throughout the marriage for the last 20 years and I was going to pray for them. When we were done, we go out and I cleaned the upstairs sanctuary up. My dad took me and my two sisters into the car and we stopped by Dairy Queen for Chocolate Extreme Mini Blizzards. We enjoyed some time watching X Factor Auditions. I wrapped up for the day and headed off to bed.

Song: Crazy Little Thing of Love by Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment