Saturday, September 14, 2013

Much Sadness Happens...

        Sorry about the second I dropped the clarinet, the mouthpiece was chipped because I carried too many things. One blonde girl showed up saying "You must be Natalie". She dropped it too at one time. It wasn't my fault that I need to be sorry about, but it's just an accident. On our way back to the bandroom, I showed up to the band director. Look how pathetic the mouthpiece broke a bit. She recommended me to go try for B45 mouthpiece because they're old and never-in-use since the former players gave up on. It's okay if we can fix that. Another recommendation, try for a saxophone.
        The next day, I watch Saturday morning epicness on the Nook, took a shower, got ready for the day, ate waffles, and finished up prepping for the day. When we get into the ruby red wood-like 2005 PT Cruiser, we just argued, but I can't stand it. I just want my parents to go file for divorce so I can go read the rest of "Maximum Ride" in peace, so that way the mind-freaking moment of "Defiance" and "Twilight" will never be spoken about again in my mind. We got out of the car and I just want to think about what lies ahead of pure imagination toward the Ultimate Goal. We had a big family split. I imagine if my parents file for the divorce day as the same day as my grad day with classmates, I will hold a divorce ceremony in public on a graduation ceremony that will rip the audience's minds off and in the end, everyone will go booeth, jeereth, hisseth, and throw the programs and caps on me and my parents. On our way home, we go to a garage sale and I ended up buying an alarm clock that have five samples: "Oldies", "Country", "Pop", "Soft Rock", and "News".
        When we get home, I saw two sky blue balloons and one white balloon outside. We went to McDonald's to get some food, go down to Value Village, and Mom picked out two white blouses for me. I ended up with only one white blouse, but Simone got white T-shirts for badminton and white regular ones. We ended up giving up on the old 1990s printer to donate to Value Village. We headed down to the house across the street. It was the celebration of life of Suzi. An open house from 2-5pm. She retired in 2010 and she gave me a Kamiakin sweatshirt. Later, when we headed down to church, I will never forgive my Dad because I will kick him out of the house and leave him at a dorm next to Bellevue College - losing weight everyday and party everynight will make Dad feel better, not when he's practically drunk. If he looks promiscious like the masculine jazz singers of the Golden Age of Hollywood, I will forgive him. We set-up the Kidventure zone, donated two bracelets to the Prize Booth, have fun, headed home, have dinner, and headed off to bed.

Song: "Used To" by Daughtry

No comments:

Post a Comment