Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Forgot Something Important

        I almost forgot something important that I should have done in the first two days of school, but I need to fulfill some celebritous credit which is Drama (like I've been attended last year).

. . .

 
        Flashback: Last year, we had fun at Drama with my sister Lauren. Now that the past school year had come and gone, with the seniors headed off to college, we were now at the top of class. Lauren is not there anymore because she had to do something different. In the International Thespian Society, we were supposed to come back for another year doing the dance, actions and so forth to keep our hearts healthy because the celebritous effect "forced" me to come back to after-school activities.
 
        When I was in junior high, I did sports: a year in badminton and volleyball, and two years in track & field. I learned Health in 11th grade, in which, we learn such important sections of what real-life solutions we have to get it over with according to religion whether we like it or not. Now comes work-out, in which we have to run a few miles around the track early in the morning 2-3 times per week.
 
. . .
 
        I was very not that athletic, I'm a musical, optimal and tech-loving person. I'm beautiful, pretty and awesome, not "cool", childish, sweet and kind like any celebrity girls do. Celebrities party, do alcohol, and are generally promiscuous, then they eventually go sign-up some autographs every single day when some tourists were around at their homes. They were famous for both popular and non-popular films. Well, some of them sing popular songs we already heard of at the School for too long like twelve years. Very rare, few people were added to the Stars of Fame as live theatre; meaning, MORE IMPROVEMENT FOR DRAMA!!! I don't do drugs, I don't do alcohol, I occasionally party since the 9th Grade Dinner and Dance. I was not that promiscuous; but unexpected and lucky enough to be a nerd of literature. With choices, they were closer than I thought it would've been. Remember, go back to the after-school activities and good luck on the yet, another energetic year of Drama. Hopefully, Tina and Susie will be more than happy to see me on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment