Monday, September 16, 2013

Word Pictures from ASL I Rarely Don't Get It

        Sorry about figuring things out and seeing pictures that I can't translate, but oh well, I'll just have to buy a Gallaudet dictionary from amazon.com, so that way, I still figure things out from the picture or word. It's been like almost two weeks since I'm "under the fingerspelling curse" and I'm still learning it in order to get the spell to be broken by graduating on time. Other than that, I did a very good job on ASL, especially with the part when the cheerleaders go like "Rebels, we want a touchdown.", we go up to seven. When it's spaced out, I get a running start with 1 and then up to 7 if spaced out like 6 times. I did a very great job at fingerspelling for the first two weeks and still counting. In the next 9 months, if I learn and know more fingerspelling, then I will be free. I am not sure whether to have an extra year of schooling or not, I could go to summer school after graduation, so that way, I don't have to worry about all of the credit my class required.

Song: Forever by Firelight

No comments:

Post a Comment