Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Purposal Deed Is Approved: My Weekend of Waiting

        I woke up, drank chocolate milk, took a half-hour shower (save some time for one Saturday), got dressed, and finished getting ready for the day. I enjoyed the Blue's Clues parody from Robot Chicken orally - I seen the real Blue's Clues show when I was very little. Now, I'm going to watch the parody when we take a break from Midnight Sun (nah, I'm just joking).
        After tutorial, we headed down to the auditorium where we see what graduation look like. We got our proposals and the deadlines. While we wrote down diploma name cards, we recognized this clip from sophmore year. We hear of graduation stuff and orders, so we ended up having orders to take home after school. I was so glad that I finally get to own the dark red cap and gown order for free with ring orders. It has to be turned in from next week to October 1st. During 4th period, near the end, we saw the cheese rolling video on YouTube. It's about people who roll down the hill to follow the cheese. Very emotional but worth traditional for the Great Britain Isles. Now comes the part when we have to write down the purposal.
        At first, I left it blank. When I got home, I did my homework, have some dinner, and I did the CP proposal all with my mom's help. The CP will instead be "Behind the Scenes at JHS". I will volunteer, interview, and make hats from loom. We can change the lives of classmates to fundraise. Firday is just good, but we turned-in the purposals at the end of the day. We went home on the bus, and I chilled out for a while. We went to the football game, but we survived throughout the rain, so we lost 14-23. I got back home, and I got ready for bed.
        Saturday, I woke up, read the stories, had chocolate milk, watched TV, took a shower, got dressed, put the pjs and panties away, did 10 push-ups and 10 sit-ups, and put the blue jeans in the laundry. I rinsed out the cup and the green piece of a fake X-Mas lights from soap. I did a bit of homework, went to go get something to eat, but I don't feel like eating, so my dad forced me salad and a frosty, in which I never wanted to go try for it again. I hate it when appetites come first before dessert;  it's like a French method of snacks haute style. I was forced to sit in the corner and I ended up crying so I went to the bathroom and blew my nose, disposed it and washed my hands. My dad forced me to go outside for being selfish and I shouted to God that I'm abandoned and had so many situations with my family and friends that I need to get a life in the next few years, so I played dead -imagine I just committed suicide from the roof of the playground to splinters of wood chunks. A while later, when something sounds weird, I clunched my fists, grunting and breathed hard like I had a bad dream - when something loud interrupts me like nuts. I went into hiding, but nothing worked because my sister Simone didn't feel good and lied down on the top floor of the playground. I played dead again - this time imagine hanging from the chains of evil. But my knees hurt so I come up the ladder to tell Simone that I recommended her to try for a blog. She was like me blogging when she reminds me of a person that blogs from the anime. I was like one of them and I got related technically to Blair and others in my mind. We had fun together, but playing dead on splinters didn't work out. It hurts a little. We come back inside, setted up the downstairs area and got home and we were off to bed.
        Sunday, I woke up at 7:15 in the morning, got chocolate milk, took a shower, got dressed, get things settled and ready for the day and we were off to church. I had a great time there, but we learned of the Tropics of Discontent and the Terrains of our Kingdom Come. Morals were don't steal, don't lie, and don't covet. They're bad for you, that's very sad to break the rules. Plus, where did the prize booth go? It's gone, so the kids have to save tickets for lots of prizes. We cleaned up the downstairs area after the pageant meeting. I reorganized toys so here's how I did - I put the baby in the changing table for a week's rest, I put the dinos and other toys away, I made room for a big tan teddy bear and two miniature teddy bears and I put the big one in crib and I placed one miniature teddy bear on each underarm to rest for a week. We cleaned out the rest of the stuff away and headed out into the car. We go home, have some lunch, do homework, and go to aunt Kirsten's home. We had fun especially when we give gifts and say "Congrats on your marriage!" to John and Arielle. I recommended my grandma, my aunt Kirsten, and the two of those who recieved gifts to my blog so they laughed at my trailer post. Kirsten wrote "Cool!" on the comments, so thanks for the first comment for me on my blog. We accidentally go on to Simone's Google account, due to the fact that Simone has the conflicting edits. We had some cake, and I recognized the road trip film from Washington to Virginia. It took me over an hour to watch it. We go home, and while waiting for my purposal to get approved, I blogged. Thanks and have a great day.

Song: Ordinary Girl by Hannah Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment