Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Do I Have to Give Up on my Dreams and Pure Imagination on Graduation Day?

        When my mom told me that I will not be in drama next year, I was so dissed off that I have to give up my dreams and pure imagination just to go to the 4-year university to get a Bachelor's degree in Language Arts. I was knowing that the fictious love triangle is all 100% faker, and that I still need to get a real-life business to work on. There's no such thing as magic, so I'm leaving my past of pure imagination behind and move on to the next chapter of my life on graduation day. I still need to break-up with my imaginary friend of 8 years when I get married to a real person, which is a husband.
        When I tell mom about this, she said that I have to keep my pure imagination and dreams in my life until elder stage; that's exactly what I've written for summer reading exercise packets. Moral: Always keep your dreams and imagination to yourself your whole life and fingers-crossed if you believe in pure imagination. Here it is of what my pure imagination look like:

This is my rough draft.

 This is my final draft of the imaginative universe. It is colored classic sonic blue - as stands for the cartoony universe. This is the now universe in which we imagine up until the day I'm all done with Maximum Ride. For now, I'm reading Moby Dick - which it took me so long to get it done. The Moby Dick book review is coming soon.
 This is the future universe unborn right now and in development up until described from above. It'll be born with a Big Bang, for which it took me like several posts of reading to reincarnate the pure imaginative universe. The time will come for this universe to be born once when I'm all done with fairy tales, Narnia, and the first seven installments of Maximum Ride. It'll be like a single speck of light glows a billionth of a fraction at the time, once when I enter the Ultimate Goal once and for all. It is colored black as it is a realistical universe.

Thanks for sharing my pure imaginative world and I'll see you next time.

Oh, and one more thing: Once Upon a Time is a homecoming theme for our school and it looks like pure imagination is back to school and before you know it... I get to finish all of the fairy tales and Narnia.

Song: Never Alone (Acoustic) by Barlow Girl, With Arms Wide Open by Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment