Monday, September 30, 2013

Last Day of September with 30 Dongs

        Today is the last day of September, but the weekend - good. Looking back, I started kindergarten on 9/11. Twelve years later, here's my first month of senior year. I looked back at when I was three years old, my mom cried because there's no hugs. I just headed off to the bus and that's all. Now, I'll remember to carry on my legacy within the next 8.5 months. Wow, a month just flew by, time goes pretty fast. I'll never forget the day accidental hours happen, the auditions and workshops, and the first 75 minutes of the CP. September happens once a year and when it comes back, before you know it, I'm going to college. Oh, the bad 80s every Friday night and football games on weekends. Very glorious indeed. It would be best if my parents put me in Autism Navigation Program, so that way, I won't have to worry about adjusting campus life and everything. I just wished I would be popular while at a 4-year college nightlife and just go to Hollywood to follow my dreams of being a popular celebrity like Hannah Montana, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Rihanna and Taylor Swift. But it never happened, for I am just an ordinary girl with pure imagination, being smart and had good sense of humor.
        I was just barely halfway there through Moby Dick because it's been 6 weeks since I started reading it while we left home for a road trip to California and back, I got 9 pages left to the exact halfway point. So don't worry, I got the book review of this book coming up in a while right after the other half of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment