Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Blog Whisper of Courage is Recommended for You to Try Out

        Thanks Mom for her blog and I enjoyed the blog. It's very inspirational if you're interested in more morals and thoughts. Please go to:

tinanorsworthy.wordpress.com

. . .

        Flashback: I remember Tina ever since I was a little girl of 5 or 6. I used to play on the outdoors because I loved the outdoors. When I first visited Tina and Susie's house, I was very excited to see cats. I love petting on cats' fur, because cats were very flexible. A few, rare times, one cat scratched on me. I remember when I was a young girl, Susie taught me how to cook some cookies and make some crafts. It's very enjoyable that I really liked the cozy indoors with the television and British black doggie stuff on shelves. It really fits some wealthy, average British family so much.
        Last time I see Tina and Susie for the final time was when I was eleven years old and heading to Salem, Oregon. It was very emotional. Two years later, on Halloween, we get to go see Tina and Susie up until the school year before the school shift has been changed. It was my last time trick-or-treating. I was 15 and three quarters old. The first time I do it is when I was very little like 3, because we trick-or-treat around the apartment neighborhood at Wild Glen in Bothell, Washington.

. . .

        Overall, I just can't wait for more posts of Tina's inspirational thoughts on the way. How about you? If you haven't heard of my friend Tina, go to the website referred above. Thanks and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment