Thursday, September 12, 2013

These Accidental Hours

        I woke up on an empty stomach at 4:25am and it hurts somewhat terrible that I have to tell my parents that I'm starving. My dad said to go get something to eat and I ended up eating a few cheese chadder crackers and I was going to be a bit nauseous. After a shower, I puked up for like a couple seconds. I got dressed and then my mom gave me yogurt and white grape juice to feed myself. After a lesson of a scientific lesson - every time you breathe out, you lose wieght for a few pounds per day, and more ASL and biology vocabulary cards, my energy and such immunity starts to get better bit by bit, until the fire alarm rang like three times in a row due to the fact that the school had to reset it.
        The rest of the school day was okay, but I didn't know that my teacher Magdziarz was a poor reader back in school. And look how he improved from a C's and D's student to a graduate with honors in University of North Dakota. I got very accidentally incorrect in the first section of Senior English, but don't worry it's just the first one. One down and twenty-nine more to go; ugh a hundred to a thousand words per minute is not fair. It's like AP Honors English for the Cambridge Freshmen who likes Reading Improvement and it sucks like detention. I still don't get it into a thousand words per minute because everyone else writes fast like I saw for over the past year. I still need to get caught up with what they're supposed to do so.
        At Drama class, we did our voice warm-up like we did in choir sophmore year. Then we discussed about middle school/jr. high plays. And finally we go in small 3 to 4-person groups to whisper and talk and when the teacher comes up, we blurt. I accidently said "Welcome to my nightmare!" out loud and when the teacher showed up, I said "Maximum Ride." I was supposed to say what the group was saying and I was listening. I miss hearing the bells of grade school, it's been a fonding memory from the mid-2000s on our way home. I was trying to see my home past the street we live at, but guess what: our house color is switched from light sky blue to the beatnik 50s yellow (which really was hawthorne yellow). I ended up walking to see my sister Simone going to the bicycle machine. What an accidental day this has been at school. Sorry, everyone made mistakes and nobody's perfect, I was already lucky enough to enjoy the rest of the day, doing my homework. Thanks and you've only got one day more left to vote. Otherwise, if you already got voted, have a great day. But wait, here's a couple songs about my accident: "I Will Not be Moved" by Natalie Grant and "So Help Me God" by Firelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment