Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to the Thespian World

        Hey, everyone. I'm back to Drama and at first, they didn't know I came back to Drama. I'm free to blog it as a Thespian. Last year, I was an initial and I barely know about the blog up until early in 2013. When I became an initial, the blogline began to grow in my mind up until the point where I sign-up for the blog. Early in the afternoon, my speech therapist added my blog to her "Favorites". I'll add her back next week or on a Wednesday as first day of Social Skills class Academic Style Version.
        24 hours of thinking to come back made me want to just get enough with some celebritous credit already and I am so glad that I have to add the after-school class to the original schedule handwritten. Thanks and I'll see you in our next book review to be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment