Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Preface: My First Day

Dear Diary,

Today is the last day of our summer vacation before I have to start senior year. I'll get some advice there and plus I really do want to get things going is because I like the way I was going to do so; that there will be plenty of work to come in order to go graduate on Friday the 13th possibly. And plus there will be some scholarships I need to get whatsoever because things were going to get smooth and decent. There will be more adventures to come while reading and more adventures to create while writing; so lots of things including Homecoming and what-nots. In just a few days, I'm going to post about my background story and my information which is the prologue and chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be about my first day of senior year. Several posts and book reviews will arrive very soon and there will be more on the way for you to read. Thank you and enjoy the blog. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment