Friday, September 6, 2013

What If the Choices Didn't Exist?

        Without the choice, life would be flat. But with the choices we made, whether good or bad, we all made mistakes. No one is ever perfect. We sometimes fall on the wrong path. We sometimes do what is right for us to move on to the point. I remember why it came from the literature I read and understood because we'll never know what's going to happen now and then and next. In my life, choices were getting closer than I think it would've come. Believe me, life is a bit bigger than just checkboxes because of the requirement I had to fulfill in order to graduate from the school. Choices were a huge thing in high school life, especially in youth group, when we learn of the boundaries we go or not.

. . .
 
        Flashback: Last year, I transitioned from the transitional program to the resource program whereas my two sisters switched schools: one from jr. high to high school and the other from grade school to middle school. I met new people, chill out for the first time in life, and of course exploring on what life is like.
 
. . .
 
        Now one year later, I loved learning and never stopped learning. But one point about learning is we need to keep ourselves innocent and free over the weekend so we don't have to worry about the mistakes some people made. Here they are: Last year, two people died. Both of them are already posted in last year's annual in the end of the index. In freshmen year, we ducked down and lights out, for the dogs sniff. There's no drugs at our previous school. Lewis thinks that one girl was unseen due to drug-sniffing dogs. Last year, someone put a T word on our east wall of our field house. And worse, at our old Albertson's store, black, crude street art words were added two times in a row. That's messed-up. So I guess I'll have a great school year, doing all of the assignments I can get in order to succeed. Thanks and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment