Friday, September 6, 2013

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Book Review

ATTENTION: If you're 11 years of age or younger, please get your parents'/guardians' permission before moving on to the book review.



        Another book review over the summer was a realistic fictional story, it's another one: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It's about four 15-year old girls going on 16-year old girls (entering sophmore year in the fall), one magical blue jeans and a summer apart for the first time ever. Lena's in Greece, Bridget's playing soccer in Mexico with friends, Carmen's dad is getting remarried and Tibby - um... she had a career at Wallman's, though she could save money for a car, it meant she was making a movie - a documentary or something. My sister Lauren read it before. She thinks that things have gone ridicilous and that the writing was poor. Moral: Never judge a book by its cover.

        I guess it could take place one year after Stargirl. I think it's somewhat an okay thing for me to do, but I guess it's a retro thing for teens to read. It's a quick read, just one more thing before I moved on to the request I deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment