Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Writing Endless Ones, Eating a Greasy Chicken and Things I Just Can't Get Enough

        When I got home from school, I got a grad order out of the stuff and gave it to mom. I know grad stuff is so expensive that it's like a thousand dollars to order all of this stuff. It's okay if mom got the cap and gown unit taken care of and optionally grad announcements to tell.

. . .
 
        Flashback: Two years ago, on the late February, we headed down to the fieldhouse. The Jostens company told and persuaded us about what graduation was like and we got ring orders. Lots of us skipped it, but I got one order. I told my mom about my ring orders, I endlessly looked at the rings from the magazine. It's so awesome and endless that I really yearned for a ring or two. One is back then and the other in the next two years, so I go super me on grad day. My mom said that all of the class rings are so expensive and so does the school jacket and sports bag. She picked my ring I'm wearing right now. It's a silver basic one with a garnet gem on top. Surrounding the gem it says "Juanita Rebels". On the left, you see my eagle and my first name on top. On the right, you see my academic "university like" symbol and the class I'm graduating: 2014. On the inside, there's my initials. I got my ring for the next over a year and still counts.
 
. . .
 
        My senior party is on June 13, following the grad ceremony. It'll take all night long to get it over with and by 6 in the morning, we have to go back to school, see the school one last time, and go on a vacation. It's like a reception after the wedding, and it took way too long to get it done. It's like an all-night party. When reception comes, there's going to be food, festivities and bad 80s dance. At the end, the bride throws flowers to one of the ladies and the chosen lady kissed a freakin' boyfriend. The bride and groom go on the honeymoon and lived happily ever after. Well, after an all-night celebration comes the summer vacation I won't want to miss out on all the fun I had until the day I go back home and receive a Bible and gifts from the youth group. More gifts from family and friends! All of the delaying of moving out got blocked away by the effect of guardianship between my parents and I was like a Cinderella with those crazy step-parents and two step sisters. It's like a tower with no way out but a single window and a hook for Rapunzie to let down her hair and someone can go up/climb up the golden stair. Guardianship is like prison to me. But my parents told me that it's not like prison, but independence for the next 4-5 years of my life. I was thinking that well, I'll be 18 years old to make a decision of life skills like how to drive a car at the driving school, getting a credit card, take care of my stuff, etc. I had my friend Leah, who had down syndrome and her guardianship was put into effect the day (June 17) before the moving up assembly for the class of 2012 (June 18). Remember her? She graduated from high school on June 14, 2013 and she's now in the Transition Academy. My guardianship contractor would be the same as her. All I can say is that there's going to be back to homework business which takes me long to get it done.
        The mini-thanksgiving dinner is good, but the chicken is too greasy. Mashed potatoes is alright, salad - 100% organic green, and chocolate milk - outstanding quality at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment